Our International Cryptocurrency client based is hunting for a Top Performing IOS App Developer Our founding team includes well-known leaders from the worlds of entertainment and blockchain, including: the co-founder of Ticketfly (sold to Pandora for $450m), the lead maintainer of Monero (a top ten, $2bn+ market cap cryptocurrency), and the leader of the digital agency behind stars like Carrie Underwood and Lil Wayne. Are you passionate about bringing blockchain to the masses? Do you want to help build open source software that millions of people will use? Are you excited to implement cutting edge blockchain technologies like Mimblewimble and Lightning Network? Do you check your ego at the door and fight for the best idea regardless of where it came from? If so, then we look forward to hearing from you. As part of the Mobile Development Team, you will work help build and maintain our best-in-class mobile wallet. You will report to the Head of Mobile Engineering. You will be working with our world-class design, mobile and engineering teams and will be responsible for ensuring that projects are shipped on time to world-class standards of reliability, performance and user [URL Removed] you:
- 5+ years experience in iOS (Swift).
- Proven experience of delivering high-quality mobile applications, with an established portfolio of apps on either the Play or App store.
- A proven ability to pay attention to UI detail and develop amazing, non-standard user experiences.
- A track record of open-source project contributions is a major advantage.
- Completely familiar with the publishing process on both the Google Play store and Apple App store.
- Comfortable with Github, Git, and agile development processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- GMT -2 to GMT +4 time zones are preferred.
- This is a fully remote position – work from (almost) anywhere (EU timezones preferred).
- Competitive salary
- Work with a young, dynamic team
Employer & Job Benefits: